The “Spirit II” Balanced XLR is one of the greatest products in the Triode Wire Labs line-up!
Over two years in continual development, with relentless R&D phases, to pursue “perfection”. Consisting of a highly conductive hybrid material design (utilizing 7-nines copper, yes 99.99999% pure OHNO CCC) with a proprietary geometry design and coupled to extremely low mass and ultra low capacitance connectors, produce the most natural, musically balanced, pure sound available at affordable audiophile prices. In-house developed materials & fabrication techniques selected with the highest quality and “best sounding connectors” is contributes to the end result. The entire design and quality build contributes to the listening experience by assisting in the prevention of spurious EMI/RFI anomalies. Carefully selected materials combined with a quality build produce PERFECT NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing) and will be true to the original source, without coloration. If you’re in the market for an “expensive” ULTRA-FI interconnect cables, you should audition Triode Wire Labs “Spirit II Interconnects” to hear what’s possible at Affordable, Audiophile prices!
- New, shielded “Spirit II Phono” interconnects, featuring state of the art patented conductive carbonized external sleeving to assist in maintaining clean low voltage signals as well as providing interference & RF filtering without increasing capacitance like traditional shielding techniques!
- Aircraft aluminum-bodied single-ended RCA connectors with equal, super low-mass & ultra-low capacitance center pin and ground. Both center pin & ground are high purity OFC copper with 24K gold flash plating. The best-sounding connectors available on the market!
- Brass-bodied balanced XLR connectors available with three equal, super low-mass & ultra-low capacitance positive & negative polarity pins and ground. All three pins are high purity OFC copper with 24K gold flash plating. Superb sounding XLR connectors!
- Highly conductive hybrid materials, utilizing different conductors and dielectrics, synergize “perfectly” with each other, cancelling out their normal individual sonic anomalies.
- Effortless, revealing organic, BALANCED & natural sound – the perfect tonally balanced, neutral interconnects!
- Perfect SYNERGY with Triode Wire Labs Power Cable & Speaker Cable products, a match made in Heaven!
- Deep HELIUM Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, the highest & extremely expensive “state of the art” processing, which produces the ultimate in Accurate & Natural Sound Reproduction. Using liquid Helium, the components are very slowly, through computer control, drawn-down to near Absolute Zero – 0 Kelvin! (–450 oF / –267.8 oC).
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Proprietary Hybrid Material & Geometrical Design, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI field rejection.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly, a Triode Wire Labs trademark!
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, employing “best design practices” and components using Cardas Quad-eutectic solder, the finest audio solder in the world, originally developed by the Western Electric Corporation. A variety of the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments used on the solder joints and exposed conductors prior to shipment.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- All XLR interconnect cable pairs are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a HIGH POWER audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
Each set (sold as a PAIR) of Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Interconnect Cables will be Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.