The Digital Series “Dongle” uses the “trickle down” technology used in the Digital Interconnect Series “Split Power & Data” and “Discrete” USB cables.
The “Dongle” is the perfect USB cable for short connections used with devices that require minimal length. Power and data lines are independently twisted to optimum geometries and meticulously terminated with 4% lead free solder and deep immersion cryogenic treatment insures grain free, stunning performance.
- Pure copper conductors wound preciously to 90 ohms characteristic impedance, which is an extremely important characteristic. The number of TPI is proprietary.
- Super High Quality Amphenol USB connectors.
- Super high quality Sn, Cu and Ag alloy solder utilized.
- Exclusive 3 pole power filter at the USB ‘A’ end of the cable.
- Proprietary shielding employed.
- In-house made hand-wound inductors used.
- An organic cotton outer dielectric jacket.
- Designed for when a short USB connection is needed!
- Reduces the noise associated with digital gear
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All USB cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
Finally, a great USB cable that transforms high-resolution digital music to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!