The Digital Series “Dongle” uses the “trickle down” technology used in the Digital Interconnect Series “Split Power & Data” and “Discrete” USB cables.
The “Dongle” is the perfect USB cable for short connections used with devices that require minimal length and not a power leg for a +5VDC handshake. Ground and data lines are independently twisted to optimum geometries and meticulously terminated with 4% lead free solder and deep immersion cryogenic treatment insures grain free, stunning performance. PLEASE NOTE – The “Dongle” does not have a power leg. It has +/- Data and Ground only. It is made for gear that does not need the +5VDC handshake, such as the Sonore microRendu™.
- Pure copper conductors wound preciously to 90 ohms characteristic impedance, which is an extremely important characteristic. The number of TPI is proprietary.
- Super High Quality Amphenol USB connectors.
- Super high quality Sn, Cu and Ag alloy solder utilized.
- Proprietary shielding employed.
- In-house made hand-wound inductors used.
- An organic cotton outer dielectric jacket.
- Designed for when a short USB connection is needed!
- Reduces the noise associated with digital gear
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
Finally, a short USB cable that transforms high-resolution digital music to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!