The all-new “Eleven Plus American” will elevate your audio experience and unlock the full potential of your audio system.
With a larger gauge size and more advanced geometry than the “Twelve Plus”, it offers lower resistance, allowing for a more efficient and consistent supply of power to your audio components. This translates to improved dynamic audio quality. The “Eleven Plus American” boasts even higher current-handling capacity and can be used with many components, in perfect synergy for the ideal reference system. In systems, it displays NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing), with the emphasis on natural, non-fatiguing analog sound.
- Designed for lower power components, such as wall warts, phono preamplifiers, etc. Superb sounding tone improvement on guitar amps as well as visually stunning improvements on HDTV’s!
- Advanced Two Step Demagnetization: The use of two distinct commercial, audiophile grade demagnetizer machines, which neutralizes magnetic fields around the cable, preventing them from affecting the electrical signal.
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, both Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Proprietary Design & Geometry, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly, while its rugged construction ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition HI-POWER Reference with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Standard with Natural sounding IeGO Furukawa copper C13 IEC and NEMA 5-15 plug sets.
- In-stock optional leGO Gold-plated Copper Schuko and Furutech FI-AU3112(G) (Australian / NZ) mains plug available as well as Furutech FI-UK 1363 NCF (UK & Ireland). Also available, an in-stock optional Furutech FI-8N (G) High-End Performance C-7 (Figure 8) IEC Connector. Please see “drop-down” prices above.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.