The “Freedom” Ethernet Cable– The Digital Interconnect Series.
The “Freedom” Ethernet cable is a very natural sounding high-end audio CAT6 network cable that is specially designed with innovative conductor geometry that provides stability as well as ultra-high speed transmission.
- Pure copper conductors with precise and constant 100 ohms nominal impedance.
- Bonded pair IBDB solid core conductors to eliminate strand-to-strand interaction and elimination of self induced RFI and noise.
- Utilizes an advanced, proprietary twist configuration to eliminate RFI and EMI.
- Superior High Quality Telegärtner CAT6A RJ45 connectors.
- Unshielded for superior impulse response and faster rise times at the leading edge of the transmitted signal to help mitigate jitter induced timing errors.
- Provides superb high speed, high traffic, and multiple connection cycles without any degradation of performance.
- Proprietary organic cotton jacket that eliminates dielectric induced timing errors and reduced velocity of propagation in the conductors.
- Reduces the noise associated with digital gear.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All USB cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a audiodharma CABLE COOKER™HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition Premium Plus with all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
Finally, a natural & balanced sounding Ethernet cable that transforms high-resolution digital music to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!