The “HP Digital American II” power cords, with over five years of continuous Research and Development in the making, sets a new standard for Digital Power Cables.
Specifically designed to reduce the noise floor on all types of digital electronics! Hear the improvement and upgrade your audio system today with the High Power Digital American II Power Cable and experience:
- Crystal-clear vocals with effortless highs.
- Instruments that come to life with unparalleled realism.
- An expansive soundstage that immerses you in the heart of the music.
- Silence between the notes, allowing you to appreciate every nuance, with improved macro and micro dynamics.
- The “High Power” Version, designed for higher current devices, such as amplifiers!
- Advanced Two Step Demagnetization: The use of two distinct commercial, audiophile grade demagnetizer machines, which neutralizes magnetic fields around the cable, preventing them from affecting the electrical signal.
- Designed for all digital and Class D devices, it produces the most natural, organic balanced reproduction with perfect PRAT!
- Reduces the high frequency noise associated with digital gear, both in audio & video.
- Custom CNC-milled aluminum / carbon fiber shell connector bodies contribute to the high performance and provide a very solid foundation that damps mechanical vibration and isolates electrically as well.
- Utilizes conductive gold mylar as well as patented conductive carbonized outer sleeving to assist in maintaining clean signals as well as providing interference & RF filtering.
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which relieves stresses, providing Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly, while its rugged construction ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring an audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition HI-POWER Reference with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Optional natural sounding IeGO pure copper with 24K Gold Schuko CEE 7/7 European male mains connector available as well as UK / Ireland and Australia / NZ connectors. Also, for those requiring a narrow IEC connector (ie – Devialet gear), the Furutech FI-C15 NCF is available!
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Finally, a power cable that transforms high-resolution digital music and video to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!
- Join the TWL Audiophile Revolution!
Unleash the true potential of your audio system. Join the Triode Wire Labs audiophile revolution and experience sound like you’ve never heard it before. Don’t settle for less when it comes to your passion for music. Upgrade with confidence; upgrade with our Audiophile Power Cables.
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.