The “Digital American” power cords, with over two years of continuous Research and Development in the making, sets a new standard for Digital Power Cables.
Specifically designed to reduce the noise floor on all types of digital electronics, especially SACD / CD players, DACs, Class-D amps (new “High Power” Version), DVD / Blu-ray players, audio and video servers, computer and media based systems as well as HDTVs (Plasma, LED, LCD, projectors) and more! The “Digital American” should be used as a perfect synergistic partner with the Triode Wire Labs family of audiophile & videophile cable products.
- NEW “High Power” Version, designed for higher current devices, such as amplifiers!
- Designed for all digital and Class D devices, it produces the most natural, organic balanced reproduction with perfect PRAT!
- Reduces the high frequency noise associated with digital gear, both in audio & video.
- Slightly different dielectric utilized as compared to the TWL “Plus” series of power cables.
- Both mains and C13 IEC employ highly conductive alloy copper contact surfaces that are hand polished.
- Custom CNC-milled aluminum / carbon fiber shell connector bodies contribute to the high performance. Designed in the USA by Ted Paisley (Wavelength Audio / Video), these connector bodies provide a very solid foundation that damps mechanical vibration and isolates electrically as well.
- Utilizes conductive gold mylar as well as patented conductive carbonized external sleeving to assist in maintaining clean signals as well as providing interference & RF filtering.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a BRAND NEW audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts. Only Three in the World & Triode Wire Labs has one!
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Optional natural sounding pure copper with 24K Gold Schuko CEE 7/7 male mains plug available.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Finally, a power cable that transforms high-resolution digital music and video to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.
Greg Cannava –
I started with the Digital American power cable to power my Lumin D2 streamer, and it sounded so great that I ordered the High Power version for my Integrated amp. I couldn’t be happier with the synergy between these two cables! Absolutely gorgeous midrange, extended highs, never a hint of harshness, and tight, fast, deep bass. My system has taken another huge leap forward in sound quality! The cables feed power to components in such a way as to let them really show what they’re capable of.
Fabulous cables at a great price!
Thanks, Greg! I’m very happy you’re enjoying the power cable!
Greg Rombach (verified owner) –
I am the very happy owner of three High Power Digital American power cables—two are paired with Wyred 4 Sound SX-1000R amps and the third with a digital front end’s power supply, and to repeat what many reviewers have written… The TWL sound is balanced, nuanced, but still full of energy. The cables are well-crafted, offer great sound for the dollar, and Pete is a pleasure to deal with. Thanks, Pete, for opening my eyes (and ears) to the difference a quality power cord can make.
Hello Greg – Thank you for your kind accolades! Enjoy! The “HPDA’s” will just get better sonically over time! Cheers – Pete
Jim OB –
This Digital American HP powercord exceeded my expectations
I have one on my dac and it was a Huge upgrade to the JPS digital I had ,details were much more clear as well as low level detail ,this bettered my more expensive Shunyata power cord that was over $1200 ,on my pass labs 250.5 amp also a truly great power cord .
Thanks Jim for kind accolades! Cheers – Pete
Per Åge klingenberg –
Describing sound is almost impossible, but with these cables my system has reached completely new heights. I almost come back in tube mode, I experience the sound organic and so alive. Sometimes I have the feeling that I’m at a concert with one of my favorite bands. How to describe a sound image that only TriodeWireLabs has achieved must be to call it a full spectrum presentation, a reference class bass, a midrange that has a certain sweetness and a little warmth, and the top of the frequency spectrum is reproduced openly without you “suffering” due to a lot of energy in this area. The sound of the piano is reproduced with all its complexity I have never experienced before. What does it never mean? – well I have been a hifi freak for almost 40 years, have had expensive and very expensive cables from very well known suppliers.
It is also part of the story that Pete is a very nice man to deal with, always quick on the paws (keyboard) with an informative and pleasant tone.
Thank you Per Aage, for your kind accolades, insights and experience with my cables! Enjoy! – Pete