The “Spirit 110” is a natural sounding AES-EBU cable for the exchange of digital audio signals between hi-end audio devices. A true 110 ohm Digital AES-EBU cable with ultra-low capacitance XLR connectors. The deep cryogenic treatment insures grain free, stunning performance.
- Pure copper conductors with a precise 110 ohms characteristic impedance.
- Brass-bodied balanced XLR connectors available with three equal, super low-mass & ultra-low capacitance positive & negative polarity pins and ground. All three pins are high purity OFC copper with 24K gold flash plating. Superb sounding XLR connectors!
- Highly conductive hybrid materials, utilizing different conductors and dielectrics, synergize “perfectly” with each other, cancelling out their normal individual sonic anomalies.
- An organic cotton outer dielectric jacket.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, employing “best design practices” and components using Cardas Quad-eutectic solder, the finest audio solder in the world, originally developed by the Western Electric Corporation. A variety of the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments used on the solder joints and exposed conductors prior to shipment.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All USB cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a audiodharma CABLE COOKER™HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
Finally, a natural & balanced sounding S/PDIF cable that transforms high-resolution digital music to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!
There are no reviews yet.