Providing phenomenal natural performance in audio playback, recording or “live” amplified music.
Containing a total of 195 conductors, the “Twelve Plus American” sets an unprecedented performance and value when applied to low line-level current components. The “Twelve Plus American” forms the ideal upstream counterpart to the “Ten Plus American” and “Seven Plus American” power cords on amplifiers or high current power conditioners. When used as a system, Triode Wire Labs products will outperform other power cord systems costing 5 to 6 times their reasonable, realistic price.
- Designed for lower power source components.
- Works great on transports, DACs, tuners, and other low current consuming sources. However, the “Digital American” series is recommended for digital devices.
- Custom conductors and specialty procured pure copper grounding wire utilized.
- Standard with Natural sounding pure copper C13 IEC and NEMA 5-15 plug sets.
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which is Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Proprietary Design, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a HIGH POWER audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Our lowest cost, highest value cable in our catalog!
- Entry level in Price, but not in Performance!
- Optional natural sounding pure copper with 24K Gold Schuko CEE 7/7 male plug available.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Also, a new standard C7 (Figure 8) IEC termination is available.
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.
Mike Triolo –
I already have TWL 7 and 10 plus power cords in my system along with Sprint II XLR cables. I recently added two 12 plus power cables to a mono block phono preamp I purchased. These cables certainly have a cumulative effect on the sound. The tonal richness and image blossom I’m hearing is outstanding.The TWL power cords provide a fundamental improvement to the sound that is like upgrading electronic components. I’m very impressed with the quality and value of your products, Pete!
Hello Mike – Thank you for your kind comments! Enjoy – Pete