The “Seven Plus American” is now standard with Furutech FI-11M (Cu) mains and FI-11 (Cu) C13 IEC connectors.
Consisting of a massive 525 conductors, its heavy construction makes it ideal for use with very large amplifiers and massive power conditioners and regenerators in “Ultra-Fi” systems; however, it also works very well for CD / SACD / Blu-Ray playback. See the “Digital American” series for the ultimate in digital applications. It can be used anywhere in a system but may be considered “overkill” to low-current drawing applications. Despite its very large gauge, the soft annealed metallurgical conductors remain very flexible and not stiff like other “garden-hose” power cords. Because of the artful Litzendraht braiding and carefully selected materials combined with a quality build, it produces PERFECT NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing) and will never sound slow or heavy. If you’re in the in the market for an “expensive” top of the line power cord, you should audition the “Seven Plus American” to hear what’s possible at Affordable, Audiophile prices!
- Designed for higher power sources, such as large amplifiers (greater than 50 WPC RMS) and high current power conditioners (All-in-One) and regenerators as well as power strips / bars.
- Works great on medium power sources as well, such as preamplifiers and lower powered amplifiers. Also, phenomenal visual results when coupled with Plasma wide-screen HDTV’s.
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which is Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Proprietary Design, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Labor-intensive, Litzendraught braided construction.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Standard with Natural sounding Furutech copper C13 IEC and NEMA 5-15 plug sets.
- One of our beefiest cables to date! Similar to the no-longer-produced “Eight American” version, but BIGGER!. The “Seven Plus” provides a significant PRAT upgrade to turntable motors… Yes, analog Turntable Motors!
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring an audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition HI-POWER Reference with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- Optional solid brass C19 IEC connector available.
- In-stock optional IeGO Ti2400-8055 Gold-plated European Schuko and Furutech FI-AU3112(G) (Australian / NZ) mains plug available as well as Furutech FI-UK 1363(R) NCF (UK & Ireland). Please see “drop-down” prices above.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
- Advanced Two Step Demagnetization: The use of two distinct commercial, audiophile grade demagnetizer machines, which neutralizes magnetic fields around the cable,
Triode Wire Labs is now a full-line Furutech dealer, OEM for Cardas Audio, as well as an IeGO Audio dealer. Please email us for prices, including special connector options.
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.