The all-new “Nine Plus American” will elevate your audio experience and unlock the full potential of your audio system.
With a larger gauge size and more advanced geometry than the “Ten Plus”, it offers lower resistance, allowing for a more efficient and consistent supply of power to your audio components. This translates to improved dynamic audio quality. The “Nine Plus American” boasts even higher current-handling capacity and can be used with many components, in perfect synergy for the ideal reference system. In systems, it displays NATURAL PRAT (Pace, Rhythm & Timing), with the emphasis on natural, non-fatiguing analog sound.
- Designed for medium power sources, such as preamplifiers, lower powered amplifiers (under 50 WPC RMS) and phono preamplifiers. Superb sounding tone improvement on guitar amps as well as visually stunning improvements on HDTV’s!
- Advanced Two Step Demagnetization: The use of two distinct commercial, audiophile grade demagnetizer machines, which neutralizes magnetic fields around the cable, preventing them from affecting the electrical signal.
- Deep Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, both Accurate & Natural Sounding.
- Custom Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Proprietary Design & Geometry, for exceptional passive noise suppression and RFI/EMI rejection.
- Extremely Flexible and User Friendly, while its rugged construction ensures long-lasting performance.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All cords are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a audiodharma CABLE COOKER™ Anniversary Edition HI-POWER Reference with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
- Standard with Natural sounding Furutech FI-11 copper NEMA 5-15 and C13 IEC connector sets.
- Upgrade to the “Nine Plus” today and rediscover the true magic of your favorite music. Immerse yourself in a world of unparalleled audio excellence and make every listening session an unforgettable journey.
- In-stock optional leGO Gold-plated Copper Schuko and Furutech FI-AU3112(G) (Australian / NZ) mains connector available as well as Furutech FI-UK 1363(R) NCF (UK & Ireland). Also available, an in-stock optional Furutech FI-8.1 (G) High-End Performance C-7 (Figure 8) IEC Connector. For those requiring a smaller IEC connector (ie- Devialet gear), the slimline Furutech FI-C15 NCF IEC connector is available as well. Please see “drop-down” prices above.
- Resonance controlling dielectric potting adhesive utilized.
Each brand-new Triode Wire Labs, Inc. Power Cable is Serial Numbered and includes an Official Triode Wire Labs Cable Certificate for Authentication as well as a User Guide for Best Audiophile Cable Management practices. All cables are shipped with an Earth-Friendly, reusable as well as biodegradable Triode Wire Labs logo drawstring bag.