The Digital Series “Spirit 75” is a natural sounding S/PDIF cable for audio/video connections, such as from CD transport to DAC. The deep cryogenic treatment insures grain free, stunning performance.
- Pure copper conductors with a precise 75 ohms nominal impedance.
- Super High Quality Canare RCA & BNC true 75 ohm connectors.
- Proprietary pure copper tightly woven braided shielding employed.
- An organic cotton outer dielectric jacket.
- Reduces the noise associated with digital gear.
- Deeply Cryogenically Treated Conductors & Connectors, which provides Accuracy and Naturalness.
- Very Flexible and User Friendly.
- Hand-made and Crafted in the USA, using the best anti-oxidization and contact enhancing treatments.
- All USB cables are “burned-in” at TWL, featuring a audiodharma CABLE COOKER™HIGH POWER Anniversary Edition 3.5 with premium all-copper billet Cardas CCGR binding posts.
- 30-day Audition Trial – please see our Terms & Conditions.
Finally, a natural & balanced sounding S/PDIF cable that transforms high-resolution digital music to beautiful, natural analogue-like playback!
Hal Rosner –
So I was using a Belden 1694A coaxial SPDIF cable from Blue Jeans to connect my Oppo UDP205 to my Schiit Yggdrasil OG DAC. I didn’t think I was missing anything as the overall sound of my system is very good. I know Pete from the audio club we’re both members of, so I figured why not give his spirit 75 a try? I needed a custom length (6 feet) and Pete was readily able to accommodate. I installed the cable and am very pleased with the results. The cable has a high quality look and feel to it, and a dielectric material that isn’t even used on my previous Belden cable. I would say this TWL cable is very neutral. I’ll be upgrading some analog cabling eventually and TWL will be my go to. I haven’t tried uber expensive cable or many other brands, but TWL has convinced me there’s no need to look any further. Thank you, Pete.
Thank you Hal for your insightful review!